Dołączył: 11 Kwi 2020
|Wysłany: 28 Maj 2020 16:07 Temat postu: What is the export chart of accounts?
|QuickBooks export chart of accounts helps you in managing lots of tasks at the same time. As you know, making a perfect file is an important task that can be easily done by exporting a chart of accounts. Let’s understand the process to export the chart of accounts QuickBooks.
How to export chart of accounts in QuickBooks?
The following is the process to export chart of accounts QuickBooks. You need to go through all of them one by one:
1. First of all, launch the QuickBooks company file.
2. After that, you need to look for the chart for accountants you wish to export.
3. Then, go to the taskbar and click on the File.
4. Select Utilities and click on Export.
5. You need to choose Lists to IIF files and a list will appear on the screen.
6. Choose Chart of Accounts.
7. Finally, select the location and save the file.
To sum up
We hope that you have understood all the important aspects related to the “Export chart of accounts”. If you want some additional information regarding the same, immediately dial our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-888-412-7852. We help you out to understand all about the chart of accounts.
QuickBooks Error 80070057 | Quickbooks Error 1904 | QuickBooks Payroll Error 15222